Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Copan or bust!

I recently heard back from the Mayatan School in Copan and found out that I need to be down there by August 20...WOO! I can't believe that it's almost here, anybody wanna come along? I have a really big suitcase, here's the application if you would like to apply to be stuffed in my suitcase:

Name:
How's your Spanish:
How do you feel about working in "my library":
How are you at cooking:
Would you mind giving me back rubs:
Can you do my laundry:
Anything that makes you qualified:

This is a highly sought after position here.:) To give you a bigger picture of what it is that I will be doing, I'll be organizing the library, cataloging all the books, reading to the little tikes, substituting when any teachers are sick or MIA, and helping out with the preschool classes. All this for the sake of living in Latin America...*sigh*...

1 comment:

Meaghan said...

I didn't know you were doing this, but VERY COOL!!!!!

Congratulations!!